Sunday 19 January 2014

FIFA 14 Double Skill


On My OwnOn My Own in FIFA 14 (Xbox One)A session of flipping between both the Xbox 360 and Xbox One versions of FIFA 14 saw four unlocks with the Next Gen version having On My Own (20G) for completing a Be a Pro challenge on the Highlights of the week and I switched to the 360 version and replicated On My Own (20G) for the same reason as above. 
Silver LiningBig Game Big Game (10G) unlocked for completing a Game of the Week in Highlights of the Week with Silver Lining (25G) popping up after finally completing the Silver stage of all Skill games which came on the Lob Pass, an activity that since the first time I tried in September, must have seen at least 300 attempts so I was ecstatic when I did it last night. 





No comments:

Post a Comment