Tuesday 2 October 2012

Fifa 13 Ultimate Team and Career Begin

My managerial began career with Liverpool and began well with a 2-0 win over Stuttgart courtesy of a brace from Ousamma Assaidi. The next game saw a 0-0 draw away to Siena with pre-season culminating in a 3-0 win over Werder Bremen with new signing Matias Suarez breaking his duck.

Due to a fixture change, Man City opened my EPL season and sadly the team fell to a 2-1 defeat despite a late goal from M.Suarez which served as mere consolation after goals by Tevez and Clichy.

In what should have been the opener, Liverpool visited West Brom and bounced back from the opening defeat with a stellar 5-0 victory with Downing bagging a goal while M,Suarez and Sterling each hit a brace.





The following night, I began building a team on the Ultimate Team mode and after purchasing my first card pack I unlocked Building My Club (10G). Back to career mode and Arsenal at home and a crushing 4-0 with a stunning volley from Sahin, a brace from returning striker Luis Suarez and the 4th in three games for Matias Suarez. Luis' second unlocked Body Control (5G) by scoring with an off balance shot.


Next up was the first defence of the newly named Capital One Cup at home to Bury in which I fielded a mixed side but came out with a 3-0 win with a brace for a Yesil and a goal for Henderson, who I received a £4m bid for after the game but made a £6m counter offer and earned Master Negotiator (10G) for having that counter offer then accepted by the bidder, Barcelona.




Deadline day approached and Henderson duly went to Spain, Subotic from Dortmund was a bid I put in but £9.5m wasn't enough and turned my attention to Theo Walcott with a few hours to go and a bid, an acceptance and a successful signing were all completed in time for a price of £7.5m. Bids were rejected for Coates, Sktrel and a £20m bid for Luis Suarez from Inter.






No comments:

Post a Comment