Monday 16 July 2012

Lollipop Chainsaw helps to reach 3100 Achievements

Back on Lollipop and a minor milestone as my achievement haul reaches 3100 with San Romero Knights Saviour (30G) for saving all Juliet's classmates across the five stages.     
This means I have unlocked over 100 achievements in the last 30 days and puts me closer to the goal of 5000 overall. Aced Auto-Shop Class (15G) drove in next for collecting all seven QTE's in a row on Stage six.

Fingered (10G) was then handed to me for slicing 20 fingers off KillaBilly calling in next is Always On The Phone (30G) for collecting all phone messages.

I Came, I Saw, I Kicked Its Ass (15G) was obtained for defeating Killabilly and as such completing the story mode proven by Congratulations! Happy Birthday! (100G) for receiving the happy ending. 


However the game offers a bad ending so the last stage was replayed and Horrid Birthday (15G) was unlocked.Now off for a break for a few hours will post the stats for today later on.


No comments:

Post a Comment