Friday 28 September 2012

Fifa 13 Takes An Early Lead

Thanks to Shopto.net, Fifa 13 arrived a day early meaning that come midnight of release day I could boot it up. Within minutes of setting up the game up popped EASFC Youth Academy (10G) for reaching level 5 of the EA Sports Football club due to my experience on previous versions.  After the games introduction, I browsed the catalogue and purchased my first product which unlocked Big Spender (10G) for redeeming EASFC credits.

Skill Games next and received Road To Mastery (30G) for unlocking a skill challenge, the skill was the shooting skill. Onto Ultimate Team and in the 'Intro' match, Messi opened the scoring with a sublime chip to unlock Cheeky (5G).


After the game which I won 6-0, Mr Manager (10G) unlocked as I took control of an Ultimate Team. Next I created a managerial career and unlocked So Euro (5G) for enabling European competition for the first season of play.

No comments:

Post a Comment